His Communist Party is currently tabling constitutional reform to extend term limits. If they succeed, his presidency could stretch beyond 2023, and this is important because one of his biggest initiatives is ‘Made in China 2025’. It aims to strengthen the hold of technology in China. A large part of the world’s electronic components and gadgets are assembled in China, because of their high technical skills and low labour costs.
(Chinese President Xi Jinping delivers a speech at an annual meeting of the Boao Forum for Asia in Boao, in the southern Chinese province of Hainan, in this photo taken by Kyodo April 10, 2018. Kyodo/via REUTERS)
For starters, it gives you access to a much bigger pool of opportunities and a wider selection of industries.
Trade The World Anywhere & Anytime!
Mobile app platform with over 50,000 global listed securities across 12 markets (over 70% global market capitalisation), right from your Android or iOS device.
Integrated with exclusive trading idea and investment analysis tools to help you find actionable insight on virtually every financial instrument across our 12 global markets, to help you optimise your trading strategies.
- Analysts rate these ASX 200 shares as buys
- Analysts are tipping huge gains for these small cap ASX shares
- 2 fast growth ASX shares that could be buys in December 2021
- Hold the phone! Why Telstra (ASX:TLS) could be a dividend share to buy
- Could this be a fly in the appointment for Woolworths’ (ASX:WOW) push into healthcare?