But our biggest point of pride is our emphasis on research, which could be why the SAP – Qualtrics deal is so impressive to us. Both companies are research-driven, and according to our porings over the matter, the arrangement itself is quite sound. It was ironed out over a number of months by the two CEOs, Ryan Smith of Qualtrics and Bill McDermott of SAP. At the time of their press conference, Qualtrics was well on its IPO preparation path.
Trade The World Anywhere & Anytime!
Mobile app platform with over 50,000 global listed securities across 12 markets (over 70% global market capitalisation), right from your Android or iOS device.
Integrated with exclusive trading idea and investment analysis tools to help you find actionable insight on virtually every financial instrument across our 12 global markets, to help you optimise your trading strategies.
- Own AGL (ASX:AGL) shares? Here’s how the company could be set to raise $500m
- The Marley Spoon (ASX:MMM) share price just hit another 52-week low. What’s going on?
- Archer Materials (ASX:AXE) share price leaps 4% on biochip update
- Should Bank of Queensland (ASX:BOQ) shares be on your Christmas list? Here’s what top brokers think
- Here’s why the Worley (ASX:WOR) share price whirled lower today