The PowerShares GoldenDragon Halter Index ($HXC) is up more than 3 percent today and on pace for its highest close since early October. The gains follow two weeks of consolidation above the 50-day moving average, a potential sign that momentum has turned.
Trade The World Anywhere & Anytime!
Mobile app platform with over 50,000 global listed securities across 12 markets (over 70% global market capitalisation), right from your Android or iOS device.
Integrated with exclusive trading idea and investment analysis tools to help you find actionable insight on virtually every financial instrument across our 12 global markets, to help you optimise your trading strategies.
- ASX shares to buy for the Omicron COVID outbreak
- Rhythm Biosciences (ASX: RHY) share price slumps amid ‘pivotal’ board changes
- Why is the Rio Tinto (ASX:RIO) share price having such a great day?
- Is the Afterpay (ASX:APT) Square takeover a done deal?
- Winsome Resources (ASX:WR1) share price surges another 23% on second day of trade