The post ASX to open lower; tech could fall appeared first on The Motley Fool Australia. –
Where to invest $1,000 right now
When investing expert Scott Phillips has a stock tip, it can pay to listen. After all, the flagship Motley Fool Share Advisor newsletter he has run for more than eight years has provided thousands of paying members with stock picks that have doubled, tripled or even more.*
Scott just revealed what he believes are the five best ASX stocks for investors to buy right now. These stocks are trading at dirt-cheap prices and Scott thinks they are great buys right now.
*Returns as of February 15th 2021
- Evolution (ASX:EVN) share price on watch following acquisition
- ASX quarterly rebalance: HUB24 joins ASX 200, Brainchip into ASX 300
- 2 ASX dividend shares to buy with yields above 4%
- This fundie refuses to invest in gambling and fossil fuels
- Can ASX BNPL companies like Afterpay (ASX:APT) compete with Paypal?