2. Enter your registered email address and Captcha Code displayed on the page;
3. You will receive a "Reset Password" email and you can create a new password by clicking the link found in the email.
Q. How do I open a trading account to start trading?
To open a trading account with us;
1. Register your email and personal information on "Register" page. We will send a confirmation email to your email address;
2. Click the verification link found in the email and continue online application in your Client Portal;
3. Once you have finished your online application, register your tax details and bank information in "Account Settings". With the information registered, you can start funding and trading as soon as your application is approved.
Monex Securities Australia Pty. Ltd. Is registered in Australia (ABN 84 142 210 179 |AFSL No. 363972). The ultimate holding company is a Japanese public company, Monex Group, Inc. (TYO: 8698)
This website is owned and operated by Monex Securities Australia Pty. Ltd. (“Monex AU”) and it is compiled and presented in accordance with Australia laws and regulations. Monex AU solicits business in Australia, the products and services described herein may not be available in all countries and jurisdictions.
The information, content and material on this website is for information purposes only. It is believed to be reliable at the time of publication, however Monex AU does not warrant its completeness, timeliness or accuracy. The information and materials contained in this website are subject to change without notice.
The information contained in this website is for general information only. As general information, no consideration or evaluation is given of the investment objectives or financial situation of any particular person. Trading and investing involves substantial financial risk. All customers of Monex AU should make their own evaluation of the merits and suitability of any financial products and/or advice or seek specific personal advice as to the appropriateness of engaging in any activity referred to in this website in light of their own particular financial circumstances and objectives. Please ensure that you read the
Financial Services Guide (FSG), Terms and Conditions and other relevant documents on this website before deciding to acquire any of the financial products and services we provided.