Terms and Conditions
- The Promotion
This “US and Hong Kong Market Free Brokerage Promotion” (the “Promotion”) is offered by Monex Securities Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 84142210179 and AFSL No. 363972 (‘Monex AU’, ‘the Company’, ‘our’) to the Company’s clients (‘Clients’, ‘Participants’). The Free Brokerage Promotion gives existing Clients and new Clients of Monex AU the opportunity to enjoy free brokerage when trading both US and Hong Kong listed securities with Monex AU during the Promotion Period in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Promotion (the ‘Promotion Terms’ or the ‘Promotion’).
- Binding Agreement
By participating in this Promotion, all Clients acknowledge they have read and agreed to be bound by the Promotion Terms (which may be amended or varied at the any time by Monex AU, with or without notice). In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the Monex AU Securities Trading Terms and Conditions and the Promotion Terms, the Monex AU Securities Trading Terms and Conditions shall prevail. The Monex AU Securities Trading Terms and Conditions can be viewed on our website at
- The Eligibility Criteria for the Promotion:
The Promotion is only available to clients of Monex AU, trading via the Monex AU securities trading platform;
The Promotion applies to trading in all securities listed on both US and Hong Kong Market. Securities listed in any market other than US or Hong Kong Market are specifically excluded from this offer.
- Duration (Promotion Period)
Hong Kong Market Free Brokerage Promotion Period
Start: Market open on 25th January 2021
End: Market close on 31st March 2021
US Market Free Brokerage Promotion Period
Start: Market open on 7th September 2020
End: Market close on 31st March 2021
Monex AU reserves the right to extend this Free Brokerage Promotion Period beyond the initial end date. Any such extension will be subject to all of the other Terms and Conditions as provided in this document.
- General Terms and Conditions that apply to all Promotions
- Only brokerage fees will be exempted as part of this Promotion. All other
fees and charges incurred in relation to the Participant’s trading activities will apply as per usual. Please refer to the Fees and Charges schedule on our website at
- Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- All Monex AU Promotions are only available in accordance with applicable law.
- Monex AU Promotions are not designed to alter or modify an individual’s risk preference or encourage individuals to trade in a manner inconsistent with their own trading strategies.
- Clients should ensure that they operate their trading account in a manner consistent with their trading comfort level and tolerance for risk. Please refer to the Risk Disclosure Statement section of Monex AU International Equity Brochure on our website at https://www.monexsecurities.com.au/uploads/Equities-Brochure.pdf.
- It is at Monex AU’s sole discretion to cease any of our Promotional offers at any point in time.
- Clients who have opened their account under an Introducing Broker, money manager or an affiliate agreement are eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- It is at Monex AU’s sole discretion to exclude you from any of the Promotions if we believe you have instigated any fraudulent activities, or your actions are found to be in violation of Monex AU Securities Trading Terms and Conditions or the Terms and Conditions of the specific Promotion.
Monex AU reserves the right to decline any application to participate in any Promotion at its sole discretion, without the need to provide any justification or explanation for doing so.
- If Monex AU suspects a client has abused or attempted to abuse a Promotion to the detriment of Monex AU beyond the intention of the Promotion, then Monex AU may deny, cancel or withdraw the Promotion to that client, and either temporarily or permanently terminate that client’s access to the online services and suspend or close the client’s account. This may also apply if the Client has breached Monex AU Securities Trading Terms and Conditions.